By using or downloading the App or accessing or using the website, you indicate acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
This platform is operated by Nofeka Partners Limited , a financial services firm.Nofeka is a mobile platform developed and managed by Nofeka Group which provides consumers with access to a broad range of financial service products such Insurance, Fixed Deposit, Equities etc.
We do not give investment recommendations to customers and past performances of investments on the App/website does not guarantee or indicate future results. Please consider among other important factors, your investment objectives and Our pricing before investing. Please note that neither Nofeka is an issuer of these investment products, and the platform is just an avenue through which the customers can access investment plans.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a. Introduction: These terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, these “Terms”) govern your access and use of the Website: https://nofeka.net/ and or downloading our mobile application , including any content, component, functionality and/or service offered on or through Website (collectively and together with Website , the “Platform”) owned or controlled by Nofeka Partners Limited (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”), as a registered user of the Platform (a “user” or “User”). All reference to “you” or “your”, as applicable, mean a user and/or the Person who accesses, uses and/or participates in Platform in any manner, and such Person’s heirs, assigns, and successors. If you use the Platform on behalf of an entity, “you” or “your,” as applicable, means that entity and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents.
b. Acceptance of these Terms: BY USING OR ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY ORGANIZATION YOU REPRESENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS (OR ANY UPDATES TO OR MODIFIED VERSIONS THEREOF), YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USE OF PLATFORM IMMEDIATELY.
c. Your Duty to Regularly Review these Terms: Your use of Platform is governed by the version of the Terms in effect on the date Platform is accessed by you. Company may modify these Terms at any time and without notice. You should review the most current version of these Terms by regularly visiting Platform and clicking on the Terms and Conditions hyperlink.
d. Third-Party Provider Services: The Platform may offer you the option to enter into relationships and agreements with Third-Party Providers for access to additional services, As a condition to having access to those Third-Party Provider services, you may be required to enter into various agreements with a Third-Party Provider such as, for example, any customer, service or account agreements. Provided that we do not make any representation as to the expertise or qualification of any Third-Party Provider and shall not have any liability that may arise pursuant to your engagement, arrangement or agreement with the Third-Party Provider
2. GENERAL: The Platform may include or make available certain content (the “Content”), which includes, without limitation: (1) account positions, balances, transactions, confirmations, and order history; (2) general news and information, commentary, educational material and information and data concerning the financial markets; (3) market data such as prices and returns for securities transactions and/or (4) wallet balance, amount invested, simulation calculators; (5) account management tools; (6) company names, logos, product and service names, trade names, trademarks and services marks (collectively, “Marks”) owned by Company, and Marks owned by Third-Party Providers (defined below); and (7) any other information, content, services, or software. Certain Content is supplied, distributed, provided or delivered by a Third-Party Provider (the “Third-Party Content”) such as information, services or software, made available by, through or on the Platform.
4. ACCOUNTS: To gain access to the services we offer , each client is required to sign-up on the Platform through the website nofeka.net, which would require the provision of certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, your phone number, your address, your email address, Bank Verification Number (BVN) (“Client information”). You will select your own password at the time of registration, and you agree that:
You are eighteen years of age and otherwise comply with applicable law;
You will not use a username (or e-mail address) that is already being used by someone else, or that infringes the intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or is offensive;
You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete registration information about yourself in connection with the registration process;
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, password, and username;
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your mobile device so that others may not access any password protected portion of Platform using your name, username, or password;
You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account, password, or username, or any other breach of security; and
You will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or any Account rights.
OPTING TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE PLATFORM, SATISFIES THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If any information that you provide, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information that you provide, is false, inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, or violates these Terms or any applicable law, then we may suspend or terminate your account without recourse to you. You agree that you will make available upon request, up to date identification and any other additional information, in order to keep it true, accurate and current. We also reserve the more general and broad right to terminate your account or suspend or otherwise deny you access to it or its benefits – all in our sole discretion, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability
5. MEANS OF ACCESS: Website is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser. The Platform can also be viewed on a device with an Android or iOS operating system. Although you may use other means to access the Platform, be aware that the Platform may not appear accurately through other access methods. You also agree that you use the devices or access the Platform only at your own risk.
6. ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for ensuring the safety of your Account. You must install the latest version of any mobile applications that we publish from time to time. These updates often include improved security or fixes for recently discovered vulnerabilities. We will take reasonable steps consistent with our legal duties to protect your Company Account and secure it, however we are not liable for security breaches that may occur where we have complied with those obligations.
7. SITE AVAILABILITY: While we have put resources into building and testing our application, glitches, slowdowns, and crashes may occur. We will also need to restrict access to some parts of our website/application to perform routine maintenance. We will try to schedule our maintenance during the middle of the night. While it is our intention that our website will be available seven days a week except when maintenance is scheduled (usually for weekends or any other day in the case of an emergency), you understand that we do not guarantee that you will always be able to access the Platform.
8. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: We provide various investment products on the Platform which are obtainable to individuals who create an account and provide the necessary registration requirements. After which an array of investment products are available to the client. We are constantly improving our services on the Platform and therefore reserve the right to modify or change our Platform or any of our offerings, temporarily or permanently with or without prior notice to you.
9. NO RECOMMENDATIONS OR INVESTMENT ADVICE: You are solely responsible for evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Content provided through the Service before making any decisions based on such Content. You agree not to hold the Company or any Third-Party Provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Content or other information made available to you through the Service or any Third-Party Provider. Past performance data should not be construed as indicative of future results.
10. EXECUTION OF ORDERS: All transactions are executed through its financial partners. The decision to accept to reject a customer’s order is at the sole discretion and any of its financial partners. Transactions on the Platform are guided by laws and regulations of the Nigerian financial market and its regulators.
11. ORDER CANCELLATION/ MODIFICATION: Customer acknowledges that it may not be possible to cancel/ modify an order and that the Customer is responsible for executions notwithstanding a cancel/modify request.
12. CONFIRMATION OF INVESTMENTS: All client investment orders accepted are backed-up by a confirmation message, while investment orders rejected receive a rejection message. However, confirmation or rejection messages may be delayed due to computer system issues. Therefore, the client is to monitor each investment order until we confirms the status of each transaction. Customer agrees to notify us immediately by telephone or electronically through the our website if:
Customer fails to receive an accurate information on investment orders executed;
Customer receives a confirmation for an investment order that the Customer did not place; or
Customer receives an account statement, confirmation or other information reflecting inaccurate orders, balances, positions, or transaction history. Customer acknowledges that we may adjust Customer’s account to correct any error. Customer agrees to promptly return to i-invest any assets erroneously distributed to Customer.
15. MATURITY OF INVESTMENT: All financial investment options offered on the platform/app have a maturity date, which each client agrees to before purchasing a product. Sales proceeds from equity investments will be credited to the customer’s wallet Mode of operation for remittance of principal and interest at maturity is fixed on products like; T-bills, FGN Bonds, Fixed Deposit where at maturity date the principal and interest earned are moved to the customer’s wallet after which the customer can transfer to their bank accounts upon verification that the bank account details belong to the customer. All bank charges applied during the transfer of funds to accounts are fully borne by the customer.
18. CONTACT: If you require help or have questions or complaint about i-invest, please email our customer care centre on email@example.com
19. WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) all information, including, without limitation, Client Information, that you provide to us is accurate and truthful,
(d) the Materials do not infringe the intellectual property rights, including any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, right of privacy, or right of publicity, of any person.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTENT OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION OR ANY CONTENT FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPANY AND THIRD PARTY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (3) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA DUE TO YOUR CONDUCT, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE; OR (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF PLATFORM AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT. IF YOU LIVE IN A JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Customer agrees to the provision of this Terms in English and represents that the Customer understands its terms and conditions. This Terms contains the entire agreement between the parties, who have made no other representations or warranties. If any provision of this Terms is unenforceable, it shall not invalidate other provisions. Failure to enforce any term or condition of this Terms is not a waiver of the term/condition.